INCLUDES FEEDING BOTTLE. Complete milk replacer for kittens from birth to weaning.
The Kittens nervous system continues to develop after birth. DHA naturally present in maternal milk helps develop cognitive function, and so Babycat milk is enriched with DHA.
Key Features :
- For steady, harmonious growth, the composition of Babycat milk is as close as possible to queen’s milk, with high energy and protein levels.
- Babycat milk contains carefully selected ultra-digestible proteins, and has a lactose content very close to that of maternal milk.
- It is particularly suitable for the kitten’s digestive system, because it does not contain starch.
- The addition of Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS) helps maintain a healthy balance of digestive flora.
- Babycat milk dissolves instantly and completely, with no sediment, creating a totally homogenous formula.
COMPOSITION: Milk retentate, milk fat, refined palm oil (from sustainable sources), whey protein, refined soya oil, refined coprah oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.5%), fish oil (source of DHA), fungi oil (source of arachidonic acid). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1500 IU, 3b103 (Iron): 100 mg, 3b201 (Iodine): 4 mg, 3b405 (Copper): 15 mg, 3b503 (Manganese): 80 mg, 3b605 (Zinc): 190 mg, 3b810 (Selenium): 0.43 mg, Taurine: 2.2 g – Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 33% – Fat content: 39% – Crude ash: 6% – DHA: 1.0 g/kg. FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: Mix 10 ml of the milk powder with 20 ml of low-mineral content bottled water at about 70°C, and serve lukewarm according to the instructions on the enclosed product data sheet. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place. Sachets cannot be sold separately. For RSA (BABYCAT MILK): Guaranteed analysis g/kg: Crude protein (min) 310 – Moisture (max) 40 – Crude fat (min) 370 – Crude fibre (max) 10 – Crude ash (max) 66.